Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, April 2, 2007

Came back from my il's there not long ago. So long never go liao... my kids reali miz their ah ma lor.
They were closed to my hb's mum cause they are brought up by her. Afterall I lived there for 5 yrs liao...

Chat alot with my mil. I and her are not like same who have problem with mil. She was a nice person and we often chit chat at nite when I was stayin there...

My mil bought new clothes for them and new shoe and bag for Belle. Had to admit my cupboard ahd no more space for their things liao.. Keke..

Stay there a nite and today we went to Toa Payoh to Yum Cha with mic and her kids too. Its my fil's treat. LOL.
Dunno why oli 4 adults, 3 kids and 2 toddlers can eat till 100++. Haha, even my fil oso got shocked. But he was ok with it. We walk around Toa Payoh central and went to Kiddy Palace and my mil brought a SPD toy sword for Garren and a mini makeup set for Belle.
Mic's daughter oso got a makeup set and her son got a cleaner toy set. After that we went back to il's hse.

I know my kids miz them alot cause I havnt go over for a mth after the CNY cause Belle need to tuition on Sat mornin and Drawing class at Sun afternoon. So its kinda of rush...
Now that the drawing class have ended, we can go over and stay till late more often...

Tomolo is Mon again.. Woh.... time reali flied pass.. So fast weekend ended and have to work again tomolo...

Tomolo will be BB's first day in toddler class!!
Im sure he will like it since he like to play around frens and he was in that school since he was only 4 mths old. He was quite used to there.
No need to worry he will cry or findin me...

My kids reali grow up alot. It seems like yesterday BB was still cryin and slpin all the time...
Garren oso know to sing songs and watch tv... Had to admit Im getting old too, haha..

No comments: