Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Kao, I tink I too noob liao... Too long nv go cinema liao, din noe after 5pm is 9.50 buck.

Ask the counter pple how much I nid to pay for 1 adult and 3 kids. Keep sayin if my ah boi is under 90cm then no nid buy ticket.
Then ask them if i buy the sofa seat which is 2 person seat can anot. Tel me the same ting.

Sofa seat cost 32 buck, if my ah boi over 90cm, nid to pay 1 more ticket which total is 41.50 buck!! Siao ar they! They oli small kids nia... Cannot chin cai de meh...
Spent so much jus to sit there for 1 1/2 hrs to watch a show...

If buy nomal ticket for 3 person cost 28.50 buck only. But I scare ltr bb make noise and disturb other pple, thats why want to buy sofa seat...

Like tat I rather brim them to my bro chalet for a swim and go seaside. At least can play 2 days and no nid spent so much...

No comments: