Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, March 31, 2007

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY
COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY

Pple wan to go out liao and its started to rain Soo heavily!!!
Stupid weather nowadays keep raining and raining in the afternoon...

One min veri hot, one min veri cold...

Now have to wait till its stop and its already 4.18pm. I told my il's that I will be goin at around 3pm... Already late an hour...

I hate it when I was ready to go out and it rain. Spoilt pple mood. And those kids just cannot wait, keep askin are we goin, when we can go...
Kinda makes me felt moody.

Sumtime I reali tink Im not a good mum cause I reali dunno how to teach them at all... Dunno how to let them be good and dun fight each other...
Why muz they fight liao, make noise and makes me feel fustrated?

Dunno why sumtimes, they jus dun do what I told them to... haiz...

No comments: