Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Sick, Im sick again!!

This time is my ah boi pass to me de. Aiyo, so xin ku! Got flu and sore throat...

I reali hate the time like now. Cause reali veri tired and moody, wanted to have some peace but still have to lok after them.
I reali hate gettin flu. It keeps makin my head heavy and restless...

This is the time I will get fustrated easily. Last nite went over my mum there and begin to feel tired. And my kids keep misbehaved themselves, makin me goin crazy.

Im not like other mum, sick liao will have someone to help lok after no matter wat. But Im always one to three. No matter how sick I am, I still have to lok after them myself...

Hiaz, zuo ren nan, zuo nui ren ge nan...'myspace

Now I reali wish Im dead...

No comments: