Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, April 2, 2007

Just now went to West Mall library with my kids to return and borrow books. We had Old ChangKee as our dinner.

BB had constipation just now and he cry and cry. Luckily I still got 1 more pump for constipation and I pump the medicine in his you-noe-where. Kinda feel sad that he have to go thru this at so small age. Then afterwhile, he soiled his diaper. Althou its kinda of disgust, but I reali tink pumper for constipation is reali good cause kids no nid to go thru more pain.

Today BB hurt his mouth at school. Y? Teacher say he din notice the glass in front of him and he hit right on to it. The upper lip swollen abit... but still ok la.

Today was late for work cause last night slp at 2am and today wake up at 8am. Late for half an hour. Reach at 9.30am. Sumtimes reali no mood to work when the pay keep delayin.
Boss always delayin our pay and yet still can buy new laptop for herself and her Pri 4 sister. I kinda veri du lan with her but keep quiet. Wat can I say...
Colleague say maybe our pay for this mth will get delay again for a week or 2...

Reali quite a unconsiderate boss lor, she knows that I feed my kids all by myself and I only earn abit at there and yet keep delayin pple pay...
I oso got to pay my own things Lei!!

Tomorrow still got to pay 100 for Belle computer class at school and 70 for speech and drama class, the supervisor say can pay other day cause the headquarter havnt chase yet.
I was plannin for a Chinese tuition class for Belle too. Class at Mon, 6.30pm to 8pm. Wat attracts me is that they got teach Hanyu pinyin. Veri important thing cause Pri 1 will be learnin this...
Fee is 40 buck a mth if I remember correctly. Dunno got use or not...

As for Garren, next year will enrol him into english tuition. Which accept children in N2. Garren only N1.

Now only Belle already got so much to pay. Cant imagine when Garren and BB grow older how can manage to survive...

No comments: