Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, April 9, 2007

Haha, got tagged by Jansey and this is the first weird thing I encounter after bloggin for so long.. Lol!!
So here goes the 6 weird things abt myself as requested by Jansey..


  • I, like my kids, got my own smelly blanket. Actuali the blanket belong to my bb but I use since he got his own blankie liao..

  • I inherit a veri small hole at the side of my right ear from my dad. I dunno why its there but I have it ever since I was born.

  • I, like Jansey, got hairy arms too. But I oso got hairy legs! (HAHAHA..)

  • I muz have at least a cup of coffee everyday, or else feel veri uneasy.

  • Pantiliners is a MUST thing for me to use, I love to be clean and smell-free.

  • No 1 and 0 is connected to me from the day I was born...

Dunno all this count as weird anot, haha...

Sori that I din tag anyone cause nobody for me to tag.. Too bad... LOL!

No comments: