Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sian la, my company tinks they are big organization iz? Actuali dun allow us to wear jeans to work. Then wear what? Its not as if got highly pay or the place is veri grand.
SO troublesum. Wear so nice go so broken office like veri funny lor.

Dunno why they like to do those bo liao thing. What we wear will affect them mah? As long wear presentable can liao mah... Aiyo...

Me now just wan to live in peace and with lots and lots of happiness. Reali dun wan those unhappy past to keep hauntin me lor.

Karin jio me to go her hse this weekend. SO long never meet up with her liao leh.. SOOO mizz her and her sons!! Afterall I watch them grow up de mah... When they were born I was there to visit them in hospital de le... LOLz!!

No comments: