Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Great, jus great!! Last year lcd monitor blackout and now keyboard too. Aiyo, usin the old keyboard now.
SO not used to it lor... Reali a lousy product this Acer... Only 2, 3 years and one by one spoilt. Wat a lousy brand!!
Tink I will go buy a new keyboard lor... Cause this old type reali not used leh.. Dunno hw much a keyboard cost lei...

'myspace

Dunno I was suay or wat. All my kids and I are down with flu and cough. All passed by ah boi... Aiyo, now all tokin in a no sound voice and keep havin runnin nose.
Now everyone can hug each other and wait to die lor.

I reali veri terrified of havin flu cause it can cause sore throat and at nite reali cant slp well. Nose keep gettin blocked and head keeps feelin veri heavy.
Feel like collasping anytime...

Tomolo is Mon, have to start work again.
Sian, Tues have to work till 5.30pm. This few week I work at least 1 day a week until 5.30pm. Y? Cause my colleague keep gettin sick and having problem at home...
Sian LA!!!!!

Aiyo, soo tired.

Jus now ah boi got cane again. He is up to mischievious again.
This time he went to play with his sis's makeup set until the whole place got the glitters powder. I was teachin Belle homework at tat time...
I went to toilet and saw him inside washin his hand then I saw his face all full of those makeup and I got real angry.
Told him alot of time that those thing cannot play. He even used the nail polish and polish his fingernails.

After got cane, he fall aslp and I reali feel bad... Causehe always got cane. But I reali hope he can be more good and stop doin those mischievious things.
Makes me so scare he will grow up like his father, unreasonable and demandin.
Thats why I was veri strict with them.

Hope that they wont tink that I dun love them...

No comments: