Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, April 16, 2007

My Bro AKA Desmond's 21st birthday Party Bash


My cousins!! See they are almost same age as my kiddos, hahaha!!!


My bro and his GF, Amanda... Pretty? I like her. She is nice...



All these guys here are the 'professional' nannies! Hahaha..! Well, thanks to them for helpin me makin my ah zhu slpin and playin with my 2 elder kiddos. Thanks guys! Should consider be a nanny, LOLz!!



My mum, birdday boy and me... Er, still missin is my big bro who hvnt come back. As for my dad... hmm... either he or my mum can come... And the small kiddo (Garren) is the extra!!


My cousins also, but older one, LOLz!!


My aunties, uncles, and whoever is there, hahaha!!!


The birthday song singin time!! See my bro happy like shit, hahaha!!!



The cutting Cake time!!!

And for your information, all these photos are taken by ME!!!

Here I wanted to wish my Bro to a better life in the future!! Muz be a good man hor...

You are forever MY LITTLE BRO!!! I LOVE YOU!! Come, Jie Jie give u kiss kiss, muack muack!!! LOLZ, hahaha!!!!

No comments: