Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Friday, April 13, 2007

YEAH!! Finally is friday!!! Weekend again!!!

I jus went to bought a bikini for myself, hehe... I was tinkin now still young muz try out otherwise when old liao wan to wear oso paisay!!!

Im goin to my bro chalet today!!
He had went with with frens and I will go over myself with my kiddos. SO long nv go liao.
Muz reali enjoy myself.

Bought a Calvin Kein Escape for men perfume as his present. Cause he always used mine so bought him 1 so he wont keep usin my 1, hahaha!!!

Actuali I was tinkin to buy a watch but too ex. After buyin the perfume then I realised I should buy him a mp3. Too bad..

Now I goin to prepare myself and pack the stuffs I needed then go fetch them back and prepare them then OFF WE GO!

Here I want to wish him a HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!

And I wanted to wish my big bro a belated 28th birthday which is on the 31st March. Too bad he cant make it home for bro's chalet. Dun wori, big bro, I will oso play your share there!! LOLZ!!

No comments: