Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Sunday, April 15, 2007

The chalet was reali fun!! We got sunburn, now my kiddos and I lok jus like cooked meat. Haha! My shoulder reali hurt lor. Even the bra strap makes me feel the pain.

Lucky yesterday sun was damn sunny and unlucky that there was no clouds at all.
I brim them to the swimmin pool at 11am+ and swim until 2pm+ and we got burn. Hahaha...
At 4pm+ I brim the 2 oldest to swim again. But dunno y they are not badly burn like me and my ah zhu. They jus got tanned alot. Especially my belle. She was veri white de now becum black beauty, hahaha!!!

Lucky got my bro's frens be my nannies. They help me to look after them otherwise I oso dunno how to cope with so many kids.

The party started at nite. Me and his frens waited for my bro and 1 of his fren to go take the food which my aunt cook and fetch my mum until we so hungry we started the barbecue ourselves to eat first.

At 8pm+ then everyone reach and my bro come back. God, I was already full when he brought back the curry chicken, fried bee hoon, and those fried food.

Ok la, this reali great to have a gathering once awhile lor. Especially those relatives I only see them once a year. LOLz!!

No comments: