Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sian, today have to work till 530pm. Doink!

Yesterday I and my ah zhu see doc liao. OMG, this 2 weeks already spent around 90+ on doctors liao. Now broke le..
Wanted to buy present for my bro's 21 birthday.. Was thinkin if buyin a adidas watch for him cause the white color adidas watch i gave him is spoilt.

Reali dunno wat to get him for a present.

Yesterday eat the cough medicine and I get so sleepy that I almost fall while watchin my bro playin maple.

Dunno its the medicine effective or I was too tired...

Big bro comin home on the 16th. Reali miz him lor. Dunno he will go china again anot. Dad keep naggin why he go for so long. I keep sayin I dunno.

Now I sittin in front if my com and drinkin a cup of coffee. SO relaxin hahaha... Later at 11 am have to go work... Muz reach at 11.30am.

All the kids have gone to childcare liao. Feel more peaceful.

Dunno why keep fallin sick recently. It is because of the weather?

Karin told me her son admitted to hospital last fri. Got fever that wont went away. Her son being feverin for a week and its above 38 degree... SO scary..

She sms me and I keep tellin her son will be fine.
Luckily yesterday his fever was gone and can go home.

Sometime I wonder will I get the chance to see my kds grow up and have their own family...
Maybe some pple never notice but the climate is changin fast.

SOO ScaRY, hahaha... 'myspace

No comments: