Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Jus now went to West Mall to buy swimsuit for my ah boi cause his old swimsuit is too small for him liao.

The last time we went swimmin is quite long ago and that time he wear is already quite tight.

I was planni to pass his old swimsuit to Zhuzhu cause that swimsuit is lokin new cause seldom wear de.

I oso wanted to buy a new one for myself. I wanted to buy those short-like swimsuit. Cause my buttock veri fleshy, wear those high cut one show out all my fats. LOL!!

Suddenly went to buy swimsuit was because I reali decided to brim them to next week chalet.
Too bad my ah kor cannot make it home b4 my ah di chalet.. If not he can help me carry stuffs.
If I go, sure got alot of tings to brim cause got 3 kids mah.

So long never go chalet liao. The last time I go was Mic's boi first mth chalet and I cant reali play anythin cause I was preggy with my zhuzhu. Din even get the chance to go to the beach.

This week I muz get to the beach and play with them. Belle being to beach once nia and my ah bois nv go b4 so muz go enjoy... keke...

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Jus now Ah Belle came in and show me wat she did to ah zhu...




Ok, she dressed up my ah zhu into a Belle princess!! LOL!!
SOO like a xiao nui hai!!! Hahaha...

No comments: