Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Yesterday work til 5.30pm and reached home at 6pm, bath liao went to fetch kiddos from school and went to clinic to see doc. Who see doc lei.. Garren and Belle lor...
Poor Garren got a bad flu and cough, at nite cant slp well and keep cryin.. making me oso cant slp well.
As for Belle, its somethin quite personal and I dun wan to disclose it.

This 2 days got contact wit Lijuin and glad that she is ok.

One more day and it will be holiday!! Yeah!!
Me planning to brim them go see Mr Bean tomorrow after work. In the afternoon. Hope there wont be alot of pple...

Im still choosin between 7390 and 850i...
Hp shop pple say 7390 not veri good althou the camera got 3 megapixel. I dunno. which should I go for lei??

Garren birthday reachin soon. Next mth 1st week.
Should I let him celebrate in school?? Or jus celebrate with frens? Now all of them live so far from me...
Hmm, should how lei??

Today goin to cook macaronis with broccolis and mushroom for the kids. Always eat outside til dunno wat to buy lor.

No comments: