Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Me went over Karin's hse at 4pm. Quite late liao lor. I was glad to see her cause she was my best pal for so many yrs liao. Only she noes all my secrets lor. I tell her everythin!!! LOLZ!
My kids are also veri close to her and her sons. They grow up together de mah. Then her sil and Phoebe came after I reach not long. Phoebe is so cute and chubby!!! I love her SOOO much!!! Chubby until I want to pinch her cheeks!! But i never la, haha...

She got a weightin machine and I went to see have my weight drop or increase, but no lor... Remain the same 44 kg. Then she weight herself and she scream askin me why I was lighter than her, LOLz.. Cause I was heavier than her in the past mah..

We went to KFC for dinner. She say she long time never had KFC liao, haha...

Eversince I moved back my dad's pl, I seldom meet her but always sms each other. Cause she live veri far from me. In the Past we always meet up to shoppin or go each other home de.

Sometimes I reali feel Im lucky to have a fews best pals by my side.
Thanks Karin, Kelly!!! For being my BEST BUDDY and BEST PAL for so long!! I love you, gals!!! LOLZ!!

Anyway, I stay there till 11 pm then go home. Love to chit chat and gossip with her mah. Hahaha... Ah zhu fall aslp when we are waitin for cab and ah boi fall aslp in cab. Belle oso was veri tired. Even I myself nearly fall aslp in cab. Now all have gone to bed. Veri fast!!!

Shit la, reali feel veri itchy lei cause the burn skin have started to peel skin. All around the shoulders, even my ears lor.. Makes me so xin ku and so ugly... Buay tahan the itch ar!!!! Argh!



ME, relaxin at Karin's hse...




Ah zhu and me!!!


Me and Phoebe.



My fren's bro daughter, Phoebe. So cute hor. Next mth 1 yr old. My ah zhu same size as her lei! LOLZ.. She is veri guai lor, can play alone herself, wun disturb anyone.




Karin's eldest son, Eden. Same age as my belle.


Zhuzhu sittin on the chair.. Me oso...!!


So MANY toys to play!!!



Eden, Belle and Garren outside playin bicycle.


No comments: