Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sian sia.. Birthday reaching means Im getting more and more old. Aiyo, hate to lok old lei.. Still got so many things I havent done...

In the past, I keep hopin to grow up, now I just wan to kid forever... With pple to love and care and dote everyday... Of course thats impossible. How I wish I can find someone who will always treat me like a kid...

Tis mth I muz get my W850i. Die oso muz have. Hahaha... My phone is way too old liao. And this mth I muz get 2 bicycles each for Ah boi and Belle. As for Ah zhu... I oso dunno wat to get for him.

I oso muz go get the nicrottes for quittin smokin. I MUZ QUIT BY END OF MAY!!!!
Hope so I have the determination. Partially is to save the money and partially because smoking makes me look old...

SO MY RESOLUTION FOR THIS MTH IS :

1 . QUIT SMOKIN BY END OF MAY

2 . EARN MORE MONEY(althou i dunno how to)

3. GET BIKES FOR MY KIDDOS(i promise them le)

4. GET MYSELF A NEW PH AS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT(since i wont have any presents)

5 . FOREVER YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hahahahahahahah....)

No comments: