Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, April 10, 2007


Ah Belle lost one of her front teeth liao!! Now reali becum bo gay liao, hahaha!!!! This is her 5th tooth that drop.. So fast drop soo many teeth.
Haha, now reali become bogay ah soh...
She ask me why I put her photo here and I told I let everyone see bogay! Hahaha... 'myspace


Dunno wat happen to stupid maple, keep dc after playin awhile... Stupid game always got problem...


Got anyone play this game anot har.. veri borin to play alone lei...


Now I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Kinda of bore if nothin to play..


Today I keep thinkin I should go get a bikini or normal swimwear.. keke...

Nv wear a bikini b4 leh.. In the past I was too fat to wear. Now I tink my figure is ok to wear a bikini. Muz try out once in a life time mah.

Or else old liao then wear meh... makes pple laugh... LOL!


I felt lucky that althou I have 3 kids, I dun have those stretchmarks...

No comments: