Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Birthday is tomolo... But dunno y I dun have the mood... Y?
I oso dunno...

Sumtime reali feel life is a miserable ting... Y?
I oso dunno...

Later goin to West mall the see the bicycles for my kiddos. I promised them I will buy.
Reali dun wan to make them feel I lie to them. Beside, kids at their age all mostly got their own bikes. I wan them to live life the same as normal family kids.
I dun wan them to be different just because they dun have a complete family.

Pple always tink Im strong to be able to survive bringin 3 kids with me. Actuali my life is not reali that good. I oso have problems I cant solve, debt I cant pay, and future I dunno will become wat...

I oso envy pple with happy marriage, or gals who are single and carefree... I oso wanted to go back to single life if I can, buy tings I like and go anywhere I wan. But I noe not all tings I wanted to do can be done. No choice, have to resign to fate...

No comments: