Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Today is Phoebe 1st birthday. Actuali not today la, its same as my son Garren, on the 4th May. But they celebrate on today.
I bought a Minnie mouse dress for her. Althou not veri ex but still a sincere gift...

So tired lor... Ah zhu and Ah boi fall aslp on the way home. Even I fall aslp in cab.

Another day just passed like tat.

I got a Converse bag as a present...






And I got myself a 850i as a present for myself too. Hahahaha..


I had a great birthday and I believe I will never forget tis year birthday. LOLZ!!


I still havent buy bikes for them cause the offer Karin told me have ended. But will keep lokin cause I had promise them and I know they are eager for a bikes of their own...


Hmm, Da Yi Ma came on my birthday, sian lor. Makes me veri tired and moody...




Mornin brim them eat mc cause weather is hot and I dislike sittin in kopitiam wit so many kids. Veri dangerous and troublesome...

They had cheeseburgers and fries with ice milo... Me, I drink coffee nia. Cause I love coffee!!! Hahaha...

No comments: