Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Last weekend too busy...

Belle had a dancing performance for the National Day Dinner in my area. You noe, those MPs and whoever incharge of this area of my home.
As her school was PAP school, thats why they are performing...

Its was on last sat.

I reach at 8.30pm as it was the time the teacher wan us to be there. I waited, standing at the side for 45 mins!! Even my two boys waited till they fallen aslp... Cos those pple keep giving speeches and dunno what awards to other pple.

And guess wat, waited for 45 mins and they (the kids) only dance for 5 mins... -_-"

I got take a few photos, but mostly cant see Belle as she was behind and so many parents are taking pics lor...


Know which one is her? In the middle back...

Today rain so haevily and big that my working area was flooded lor... So frightening, haha...
Almost all the road are flooded, till even those drain are submerge in the rain water.

I saw a few parking cars are half-submerge in the water. I even called out my colleagues and those aunties out to see. Even my boss oso..

Even the primary school in front of my office building are flooded. Kids are stuck in the school making so much noise even I can heard from fifth floor...


Terrible right? Look kinda scary... Luckily its stop rainin and the flooded rain water all subside to dunno where when its time for me to go home...

Actuali my workplace was a regular flood place. Every year when its a damn big rainin day, it sure will flood de.

How come the water never flow down the drain? Or too much water for the drain to handle? I keep wonderin but I still cant figure out.

Anyway, I have started to teach Garren to go toilet when he want to pee or wat... He is 3 and half years old liao... Cant let him rely on those diapers anymore. Since he now can understand what Im saying, tink its time to start the toilet training... A few times he almost pee out but hold back and told me he want to go toilet. Lucky he still know to control.

So tired recently. Tink I getting sick. Throat itchy, feel like coughing and head so heavy... Wonder iz Im down with cold.. Hmm, or too heaty?

No comments: