Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, August 18, 2007


Seem Elaine's puppy reminds me of mine in the past...

That was, hmm... 5 or 6 yrs ago... All was giving away after my Belle was 1 yr old.
Dad say she was learning to climb so its not good to have dogs since they always drop their hair...

I miz them soo much, especially my female dog... was with me for many years...

They had 2 batches of puppies. All was given away.
Haiz..

Now even if I got a new one, I dun even noe I got the time to take care of it anot.
3 kids already making goin crazy... Keke...

Having dog sumtimes are not good too, if they die, I sure will cry like hell and I cant stand seeing them leaving me with my own eyes.

Hope they are well taken care of... Miz them always...

No comments: