Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Back from mummy there... Reach home at 10+++pm. So shag... Al kids are in the room watchin vcd, again. Told them to go sleep but nobody heeds me.. haiz.

Today Kelly called me. Our conversation.

Kelly : You going anywhere later?
Me : Yup, my mum there. Y?
Kelly : No lah, at home very sian. My bb long time never go out liao.
Me : Hmm.. Im lazy to go out leh.. Karin and Sandy jio me to Bugis I oso dun feel like going. Today holiday, Go everywhere oso veri pack. Brim so many kids very troublesum.

So ended up I never meet up with her. Partially Im tired to brim so many kids and Im broke. Hahaha...

Today at mum there keep eating alot of junks. *OMG*
SO hungry, like just got release from below. My mum cookin Pumpkin rice with mushrooms. YumYum.. Veri delicious lor. She told me to brim back so vegetables so I can cook at home. I told her Im lazy to cook. She keep naggin and naggin... hahaha, how I love her naggin...

Now tat big and small bros not around, at home more borin, so keep visiting my mummy.. Can accompany her and relax at there.

Tomorrow working, sian. Wish so much Im a tai tai who can everyday shop. Hahaha, tink every women wans to be like that. For me, hard la.

No comments: