Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ok, tink forget about St Anthony Pri... Was hoping to get in cos it reali damn near my hse. Since Im not successful in getting in, might as well find 2nd nearest one.

As for the MPs, I tink he cant help much. He actuali told me that since the school have fill up all vacancies, how my Belle going to fit in.. -_-" He say I have to register her to other school and when school open next year then see if got any vacancy that transfer her over...

Hmm, tink got go MPs or not makes no different... Why should I waste the money to buy uniform liao then still transfer her to other school and have to buy uniform all over again... XIA LA, waste of money... Told him Im a single mum with 3 kids liao... Doesnt he understand meh...

And I dun like the way he look at Belle from head to toes and to head again... Like judging my kid... Makes me feel damn f**king irritating and uncomfortable...

I hate pple who look down on kids just becos they got a parents that have bad past or not in marriage.

I may not be highly educated or comes from a damn rich family, BUT, I also wish my kids to have a bright future and give them watever I can!! SO those out there who loks down on others pple kids, tink again... cos maybe one day, they might be a successful person...

Ok, back to the school issue...

I have chose a 2nd nearest school to my home... DAZHONG PRIMARY.


This is my second choice. Looks ok to me. At least dun have a Sec school nearby it.


Ok, see the different in distance from my house to the 2 schools. The red dots are the walking path to the school.

Now Dazhong Pri only got 36 vacancies. If this 20th got more than 36 pple register then have to ballot again.. *sweat*

How I hatez balloting... *doink*

*PRAY*

My boss say I din pray before I go balloting yesterday thats why never get in... T_T... I dun reali believe in this kind of thing, but before I go for the 20th, I beta pray to my Ah Gong before I go to ask him to help Belle...

No comments: