Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Im so sick of my life now... Sick of all the cryin, all the shoutin, all the screaming...
Nid something fresh in my life!!!

Hm, but how lei.. My life is still damn boring even if there is something fresh in my life.. maybe its because Im bot satisfied with my life, not satisfied with what i have.

Ya, Im veri greedy.

I wanted much more in my life. I wanted alot more in my life. But reality is always real. What I wanted never will appear in reality. At least this is what I keep telling myself.
I have keep myself under control not to go crazy.

I believe my limit is reaching.. Hahaha...

Of cos I dun want to go crazy. I still got alot ahead in my life and I still dont want to end everything although everything is pushing me to my limit. Like my kids, the bills, the relationship, the demanding and the couldnt-care-less family of mine. My family is not that bad. Just they never help me in my kids. Not that they hate them becos of him, just that Im the only woman at home and my dad cant handle kids at al. Like when Im a small kid.

I would rather be in age 30 now and my kids are more older. 5 more years later, my youngest would have been 7 years old... The least they wont be screaming my head out at that age. Being a mum of 3 is never easy. Being a mum cum dad of 3 is to becoming insane...

But at least, Im know there is one thing Im satisfied now...

Im free from "him"

Salute to those single parenting people. They have my ultimate respect for them cause I know what they are goin thru, just like me.

Ya ya, enough of my nagging... Goin to bath them & myself and then, go buy the dinner Im cookin tonight and continue my miserable life... LOLz!!

No comments: