Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Oh, suddenly remember that day I went to visit "him". He ask me.

Him : Why you never wear our ring?
Me : Wear for what? Wear also meaningless liao...
Him : Meaningless? Then why you still come visit me?
Me : Your mum they all need to work mah... ...
Him : You want to be a single mum is it?
Me : ... ... ... ...
Him : If like that you don't come visit me anymore. Ask my mum come.


And alot more which I forgotten.


How can I forgive and forget everything he had put me thru? The last year we are still together, I was like living in hell.


How many times I can't get to sleep becos of him? Everyday have to worry him doing what behind my back again. Its reali a hell-like lifestyle I having during that time. Like a stupid woman dunno still hoping for what from a guy like him.

Counting back, I also lost count of the number of marital affairs he had. Most of them was caught myself. Can you believe it? And Im still like a idiot to forgive him so many times lor.
I have being moving in and out of that house for so many times, my fren say, " a woman can only move back once. If too many times, guys will think you will still go back to him no matter what he do. You will lose your dignity."
This is SO true.

Time to wake up and realize what is reality and what is fantasy... I have wasted too many years... Now I only hope to have a better life...

No comments: