Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ok, today is a bad day, early morning get scold from boss becos of thing tat's not my fault!! *Doink*

So suay lor... If reali got buy 4D sure wont win de la...

Sian, today make payment for my wallet hope before end of this week will receive... hehe...

So tired today...

So boring...

Everyday I walk past the notice board at the MRT station and always saw there are notices about missing pple.

Then I kaypo, went to crime library and search those information of the missing pple. So many are teenagers that I think run away from home... Thinkin back I oso got try before.
I run away from home 2X....

1st is when my parent are quarrelling, I really cant stand it, so I steal my mum money and took mrt to my bro's ex gf home. But I went home after a few days. I was only 13 years old that time.

2nd time was my rebellious time... my parent had already seperated and I live with daddy. Daddy always not at home.. always nobody at home, so I run away from school, from home for 2 weeks. My buddy fren Kelly and I went around fren house to stay, or void deck sometimes... Life is a misery, haha... One day daddy found me and chase me, of cos I run... ended fall down while trying to jump down from a veri high place and got my kneecap hurt. Bleed alot. Daddy caught me, nv scold me but I still cry, cos I really miss him. Hahaha... I was only 15 years old.

Now thinkin back, I really let them down alot... But their divorce had really given a veri big impact in my teenage year. The time I really needed their attention, they are busy quarrelling and fighting... that time daddy always scold me for not helping him to beg mummy back and mummy keep threatening that if we keep mention daddy she wont tok to us... Life is really veri damn f**king miserable at that time... Daddy always drunk, came home make alot of noise...

Pple always say me why Im so silly, after how "he" treated me, why still continue to bw with him.. COS I told myself before I DUN WAN to be like my parents. Thats why I always tolerate...

Maybe Im really silly.

Realized that only one person making effort on a marriage will never work out everything... A clap need two hand to make... Just like marriage, need a man and woman who really have love for each other....

So my thinkin have change...

Hope what I think is right...

Cos to tell the truth, Im more happier that before... at least I no need to have sleepless nights wondering who my husband are sleepin with.

:)

No comments: