Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Today is National Day, Happy Birthday Singapore!!!
Not much a holiday mood since its tiring to go out with so many kids. Again, later goin down my mum place. Home alone is reali veri boring... No "pple" to tok to.

Finally, St Anthony Pro called me yesterday and told me the time for balloting. Its at 2.30pm at St Anthony Pri on 13th August, Monday. SOOOOO EXCITED!!!.Hope we are not the suay one to get kick out!

Yesterday went to west mall and buy a orange tote bag. Reali veri veri nice!! Cost 39.90, *faint* but I like it alot. Thks B for buyin for me!! Haahaahha..!!


Nice hor, of cos the model in the pic is not me.. Its my Belle darling !! Hahaha, trainin her to do modeling. Hahaha...


Also got myself tis Cortry Eye Masks. Haiz, bo bian, reali cant stand my eyes, big but not pretty...

It wrote tat dark eyes circles is cos by lack of sleep, eye fatigue and eye aging.
Eye fatigue is cos by overuse of eyes during work or study, sleep, exposure to radiation abd pollution and eyes becomin too dry...

Had to admit I reali overwork my eyes. I always force myself not to sleep when my eyes are tired and I got dry eyes becos of usin contact lenses for long hours... Hmm, its my fault my eyes become like tis... *sobSob*

Hope tis got use lor.. Havnt try out yet, it say for mild eye agin use 12 - 30 times while moderate eye agin use 30 - 60 times. For severe one, use 60 - 120 times!!!
Dunno mine is consider as which level...

Oh well, got to go... preparing to go Mummy there with delicious dinner waitin for us!!

Ciaos!!!

No comments: