Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Friday, August 10, 2007

I don't particular dislike cats but last nite I really feel like killing my neighbour cats.

My malay neighbour which just live opposite me, got alots of stray cats he kept outside his house. All are balck cats. At least got 4 or 5 of them. They like to come in my house walk around and go out again. I was quite used to it.

But recently, I begin to keep pets birds. Becos of that, those cats have become more and more daring. Always climb up my windows and try to disturb them. At first they was just disturbing them and I have chase them out of my house alot of times. There is once the cats actuali climb in the windows and sleep on my bed when nobody at home. I was very distressing but I never confront my neighbour.

Last nite was different.

Around midnite, I havent sleep and my daddy just came home from work. So our front door was open but the gate was close. My neighbour was outside, dunno doing what with his cats. Then I heard a squeaking sound. We thou the cats was chasing mouse or rat. Then suddenly my neighbour called us and say the cats are inside our house. Then we hurry rush to the kitchen where we hang the birds. The f**king cat was biting one of my Puteh in his f**king mouth. He was up at my kitchen window. we try to save the bird but f**king cat keep hissing at us. There were 2 of them. I hurry called my neighbour in to tame the f**king cat.

When the cat drop the bird from his mouth, my poor puteh was dying. Got a big wound under one of its leg. I was so saddened as I like the bird soo much.

My neighbour ask how much we want as a compensation. So we told him the bird is a grown up and good type. Dunno why ended up quarrelling. Now we are not on good term liao. Whatever lor, actuali say if we don''t wan the cats to go in then close our door everytime. WTF lor... He tinkin the corridor his father de meh.

His cats are gold mah... Already give in alot. My windows all closed up becos dun wan his cats to climb in. Now still sound like blaming us. Its his fault to let his cats running all over the place mah. He tink we love hs cats meh. But treat him neighbour thats why never da anythin.

Reali gone overlimit...

No comments: