Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Finally, Belle are enrolled in Lianhua Primary. Althou this school was not the one I intent to enrol her in, but after consider that most her kindergarten frens are there, might as well enrol her in.

Dazhong Primary Im not so familiar and since so many pple say mostly are malay students there, think Lianhua are the best choice liao.

Went to check MOE website and only 30+ pple register for the 69 vancacies, Belle are confirm in and no nid to go thru balloting again...

Garren have learn to wear his pyjamas. Im quite rejoy that my Garren have grow up abit. He is not a bad kid, just hyperactive. Everything want to touch, everything want to pick up. Never stop running and climbing. But its ok, he is a boy afterall.

Saw a coach Non Authentic pink wallet. Veri nice.. Still considering wan to buy anot.. Its a medium size wallet with a coin compartment.


I think Im goin to buy... The more I look at it the more I like it, hahaha!!!

Dunno why got a ulcer in the inner between my top and bottom teeth, aiyo, so painful xia... Being a few days liao.. now getting better since I got rub salt and apply the watermelon powder.

Everyone told me Im too heaty.. Am I? I drink alot of water de lei... Haiz...

Wonder when I can get my PSP...? Argh... Wanted to save money to buy but hor veri hard lor... Haiz 2 X...

No comments: