Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, August 4, 2007

DREAMS...

What's Your Dream Job?
A : To have my own business lor..

What's Your Dream Car?
A : Minis Pink one. (too bad Im scare to drive car)

What's Your Dream Family?
A : A family tats stay together, thats all I ask for..

What's Your Dream Husband?
A : Erm, good lokin anot is not important now, important is muz be a responsible man and of cos dote me alotz.

What's Your Dream Kid?
A : Obedient and wont give me headaches..?

What's Your Dream Lifestyle?
A : Oh, I reali wanted to be a stay-home taitai will money to spend of cos... gone thru too much hardship liao...

What's Your Dream Home?
A : I love Maplewood down at Bukit TImah rd. Till now I still love it alot!!!!

No comments: