Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Gathering At AMK Hub

Oh, ya, jus finish my new blog layout... again.. Thanks to Kynzgal who create the skin.

Anyway, tink I will stop changing for a certain time. Do all this blog thing took up so many time of mine. Actuali nid whole day jus to put in everythin... -_-"

Yester went AMK hub meet Karin and Sandy. Ask Kelly too but she was in Eunos..

Actuali went there to see 'JJ'. Heard that she is workin at one of the shop there... No particular reason. Jus curious how she looks like. (means we kaypo,hahaha)
But we never saw her...

There was this coloring Competition organiser by the Central Singapore. We also join in the fun since its free.
The competition is for kids between 5 to 9 yrs old. Prizes are, 1st got a $50 NTUC voucher... as for 2nd and 3rd, I forgotten, cos I only interested in the 1st. Hahaha...
Eden, Don and Belle join for the contest but... we never win.. -_-"

The kids went to play the 3buck motor car ride. 1st time saw got remote de. Garren's car was actuali control by me. Hehehe... Quite interesting...

Will upload the pics later... Com cant detect my phone.. Sian...

Monday going to St Anthony Pri at 2.30pm to see the balloting!!!
Soo excited. Tink I work till 1.30pm. Dont intend to take off since its at afternoon..

No comments: