Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Went to read other mummies bloggies and glad that all of them are fine!!

Hmm, I dunno whether Im counted as fine or wat.. But I reali did feel stress. If not for the debt cause by him, that makes headaches, now maybe my life is fine.

Anyway, Im planning to brim all of them to Zoo. Havnt decided when to go. I know they have to wanted to go for along time...

Belle's birthday is reaching. 7th of July. She wanted a play-doh dental set. Im plannin to give her tis as a present.

Kelly ask me to go out tis 20th. Dunno go where lei. She last mth sms me and say want to book me on 20th, hahaha...

Tis sch term Belle sch started to let them have spelling test. Reali veri hard to teach her to remember those words. She keep anyhow write then wanted to go playground. SO sian.. So hard to teach...

1. butterfly
2. lizard
3. worm
4. bee
5. snail

These are the 5 words she nid to remember... Can she?? Haiz...

Oh, I wanted to go see the Transformer Show too!!! Seems like veri nice. Childhood cartoon, of cos will wan to go see.. hehe...

OMG, weather is so hot nowadays, making me more fustrated lor...
BB learn to sing alot of songs, hehe, so cute when he sing...

O well, got to bath them. Weather too hot. Even I cant stand the stupid heat. -_-

No comments: