Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, July 2, 2007

Oh, ya, today no work. Cos today Sch closure becos of Youth Day. Sian lor at home.
Dunno Y keep feelin veri down and moody. Hate tis kind of feelin lei...

Wanted to go for eyelash perm but reali dun have the time to. Cannot brim all 3 along... Haiz. Even wan to go do hair oso have to find 1 day and took off to go do lor.


Took tis photos few days ago. See Belle have the strength to carry her bro... SOO cute hor..


The Fairy GodBaby. Jayden! Hahaha, playing with his Sis Fairy wings.



Im kinda sian of my perm hair. Miz straight hair. Tink I an to go back for my Ah Gong hairstyle. By tis mth I will go for my rebonding.

If can, hope to do watever I wan by tis mth, hahaha... As if I got so much $$$...

Anyway, the GST money got no help at all. Most of it have spent off liao. So little how to cover all 4 of us lei? They should give more to those with kids lor. Hahaha...!!!

Reali wan to change job. Part-time earn not enough for 4 of us. How is it possible 1000+ a mth can pay for food, bills, sch fee, milk powder & pampers + other tings for 4 of us leh?

Haiz, worse, nobody willin to help in lokin after them and its hard for me to find job when they noe I got so many kids and properly will keep takin off in case they got sick or sch closure.

Tink Im goin dwn my mum pl later. At home reali veri boring lor...

No comments: