Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Bros all went to China to work... Sian lor.
Only left me with kids at home. My dad always come home late bcos of work...

So fast its goin to Aug. National Day is comin...
Each days passed, getting older and older. To tell the truth, Im scare of getting old. Maybe bcos I feel insecurity.

Today went to cut my hair thinner.
Tink wont be rebonding hair. No time and waste of money.
Reali no time since nid to work. If took off to do my hair. Pple in the office will say bad ting de.
Anyway, after cutting, feel not that messy liao.

Now tryin to find ways to earn more money.
Reali wanted to find a full time job but dunno I can make it anot.
Part time I oreadi like dying of tiredness.
Everyday after work still have to lok after them 3 al by myself. Worse, now they grow older, always fight fight fight, makin me so stress and moody.

Suddenly feel life so meaningless.
Dunno work anf fight so hard for wat...

Pple always say, "wah, 3 kids ar... Gd lor... next time old no nid to worry.."
How not to worry?
Maybe when they grow up they throw me aside leh?
Who noes it will happen or not...

Wanted to upgrade myself and yet no time cos nobody wan to help lok after them.
Dunno when then I can do wat I reali wan to do...

No comments: