Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, July 9, 2007

MUM's & BELLE's BIRthDAY!!

.:IL'S PLACE:.










Yesterday celebrate Belle's birthday. Went back to my il's hse for celebration at 1pm+. Actuali got ask their yipo and aunts... But they din come as I nid to leave at 6 and they comin at 6+pm..

Karin and her sons all got come. Mic and her kids too..

The cake was not veri nice as it was bought by my fil. He like no taste, should hv buy a cartoon type.. "" And the name, I tink he dunno hw to spell... oli put surname.. dunno celebrate for who sia...
But the kids enjoy themselves since there are so many kids...


Me and karin.. ^^
~::@ MUM'S PLACE::~







For ur information, my mummy and my daughter birthday are the same date and mth. Tats y I have to rush over my mum there to celebrate with her. ^^
Althou my mum and dad r divorce and I living wit my dad eversince Im 16... I still miz and love my mum alot...
HAppy birthday mum... Sori tat I can be more filial to you!!

No comments: