Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, July 16, 2007

Haiz...

So 'fan' about the courts instal... Reali dun wan to owe them money lor... but how am I goin to clear off?
All is that stupid man fault!! Its muz be my bad luck to marry to him.. Im reali blind xia...

Lokin at the salary Im earning now, eat and use oso not enough liao, how to pay them??

I truely hatez him for makin my life a misery... Shit man!!

I reali hope tis can settle soon...

Anyway, next mth 5th Im goin to zoo with my kiddos!! Yeah!! finally !!!
Im sure Belle will be veri veri excited abt it, kekeke!!

Her english writin improve alot and Im glad she likes to do homework. She will do all the homework I ask her to do althou she can oli do for 1 or 1 1/2 hr.

Tried to teach Garren to write ABC, but hor, veri hard cos Im a left-handed... I cant write using right hand... So veri hard to guide him.

I have seen the "Black Sheep"... That movie is not that good to watch but its veri grosss... Bro brim back the show and I watch with my kids.. even them is not interested. Most of the horror movie they will watch unless the show is a bore.

I wan to change job. Find a better salary one after my Belle Pri 1 register... After phrase 2A2, still got 130 vacancy. Tink there are chance for her to get in the school!! ^^

No comments: