Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Yup, Jus now went to buy my sandal. But its not the 1 I reali wan lor. Wat I wan is from Bata de, but they say no more stock lor... SO I buy a cheap one at one of the shop opposite my hse.

Oso, I brim both bois to cut hair.. Too long liao, cover their eyes le, not good for them lor. Now everytin prices goes up liao. Last time kids cut hair 6 buck, now 7 buck sia... -_-"

BB cut first, I let him sit himself to cut, he was not veri willin to... when it was almost done, he was crying out.. see the last pic, his mouth and change shape, was like goin to cry out, hehehe...
This is how he lok after the haircut!! ^^

Then its Garren turn..








Garren was veri good. He sit there quietly and let the auntie cut for him...


this is his new hairstyle!! Hehehe...

And tomolo Im tinkin of goin for my EYELASHES PERMIN!!! Yeah!!!

No comments: