Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Today went for the register of Primary one at St Anthony. Aiyo, alot of pple lor... I reach after 830am.
Overslpt...

Reali veri troublesome. I saw alot of parents got rejected becos they din brim their original IC for the register. Nid to brim photocopied and original IC of both parents and birth cert of the kid.
For me, I was oso veri embarrassed cos I dun have IC if the father and I use the 'visit card' instead. They wan me to write a declaration form. And as we are all in a room. Seem like everyone can heard them tokin to me, askin me questions abt that idiot man.

After the registeration, brim bb for vaccination and assessment at Bukit Batok Polyclinic.
BB veri brave, never cry at all during the vaccination. All my 3 kids never cried when they go for injections. After that brim him go eat KFC and walk walk at West Mall.

No comments: