Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Shit la, do all tis blog ting till I veri veri blur le lor...

Dunno Im unlucky or wat... Tis mth kids keep fallin sick.
Today Garren got stomach flu..-_-""

Make me can slp the whole nite cos he will keep vomitin. Today went to see doc. Now beta lor. At least nv complain stomach cramp and vomit.

Tomorrow he cant go sch, told my mum to help me lok after while I work. Luckily she agree. Cant take off since Im takin off on tues.

Tis comin TUES is Belle registeration for Pri One!!!
OOOoo, so excited!!
Finally comin!!!

SOoo long never mit up with those "aunties" liao...
Heard Sandy is preggy liao...
CONGRATZ to her!!!

Today suddenly tink of wedding gown and realize that I do reali wanted a wear at least once in my lifetime.
I never wear before even thou Im married and had 3 kids.
That man never will give me the chance the wear de..
Anyway, now I oso dun wan to wear with him.
Its oreadi meaningless... after every things he done...

Got to go orh orh liao..
Kids all are aslp and I nid to wake up at least at 6am tomorrow..

GD NITE...

No comments: