Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, June 30, 2007

okie okie, soo long nv update my blog liao. PS PS...

wa kao, dunno wats wrong but my hse water supply got cut off, they say mayb they are washing sumtin so cut off a few hrs. Aiyo, me washing clothes halfway and now tis.
Worse, weather so hot, wan to bath oso cant. Sibei jia 6. Dun even noe wats wrong. nobody come inform lei.

last fri go swimmin at BB swimmin complex...
He is wearing Garren's Shoe...
ME and Garren the scaredy cat. Hahaha...!!


BB slpin once we reach there... --"



ME the ah soh, wearing bikini sia, hahaha!!!!



See belle sooo sexy!!

BB lokin at himself wearing Garren shoe...

We had alot of fun. BB reach there fall aslp and I wake him up after an hr. HE loves playing water alot.

Garren reali scare of pool. He oli stay at the side. Nv go deep. So I dun worri abt him.

Belle is reali veri daring. She play and swim herself. Nv care abt any other thing.

No comments: