Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hmm, if you ask me which place I hate the most in singapore, it would be MRT station... Dunno y everyone was so kiasu... Especially the lift...

Feel quite disgrace in 'some' Singaporean. Yester went to Jurong East Mrt to apply child EZ link for my Belle, as I was pushin my zhuzhu in a pram, I took lift up and down the station... Imagine, almost everyone hurri squeeze in the lift even thou I was standing there with my pram and 2 kids!!! I thou the lift are for those disabled or pram user??? SO DAMN INCONSIDERATION!!!

Of cos there are a few who let me in first!! I was so angry and even say out aloud," everyone is like no leg cannot take escalator...".

Then in the lift there is a auntie standing almost in the middle, never even tried to move a little inner... I got angry I keep bumpin her legs with my pram. Of cos she keep quiet. If she dare to scold me, I sure scold her back... So old liao oso dunno how to give way...

And its not the first time I got into tis kind of situation.

Haiz...

No comments: