Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Stupid blogger took a min to load posting page...

Okie, a quick bloggin...

Today whole day at home. Quite sick of my life sumtimes, maybe becos my life is rotating between work and kids.. So sickening lor...

I tink and tink of my life... I dun wan to continue like this but I never will give up my kids althou sumtimes will have tis idea when I veri fustrating...

I could have a better life if not becos of my stupid tinkin and stupid choice...

Everyday getting older and older and still dun have any achievement in my life... Never expect big changes in my life just tink that I had wasted half of my lifetime doin nothin...

Everyday I keep askin myself, " is this wat I wan?"

Nope, of cos... Just too naive when I was young and ended up in this state...

Got to go now...

Nid to do some midnite cookin, hahaha..

No comments: