Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Worst Day Of the Month

Since yesterday, I keep having gastric pain.

Started when I was at work yesterday after my lunch. It was only slight pain and so i got some gastric pills from my colleague which she brought from her country. The pain was still tolerable.
After work went home, pain began to increase.
At 7pm after fetching them from school, pain was worse...

Then after bathing and put them to bed, I feel like dying. The pain was so intolerable then I keep lying down at bed. I eat different types of medicines I could find.
At 11pm, I vomitted twice and the pain was lessen but still very weak.

The whole night I cant sleep well. Morning wake up with pain in lower adominal and headaches. I ate medicine again... but still not good. Then I tried panadol, sleep for awhile, the pain was much more better. Now I can walk around not feeling dizzy and pain from each step I took. But still feel abit pain.
Luckily today is sat and I can put them at school for half day so I can rest awhile.

I hate gastric pain.
Sometime I wonder iz I inherited from my mum. She also got this problem. From a long time. No medicine can help cos it will keep coming back. Or I have stressed myself that why I keep having gastric pain?

This year really is a bad year for me.

I have bad hair day, bad skin day and really very sick day. Hahaha...

Luckily Belle is older and she have helped me alot today. If not I really dont know how to handle this kids when I feel so sick.

Why am I having bad hair day?
Cos my perm hair is in a mess now. I never really took care of it and I didnt apply anything. I have not went salon for a mantain hair cut and I looked like a crazy woman if I let the hair down. Most of of hair end are dry and frizzy and I was lazy to get it cut.

Why am I having bad skin day?
Last week went to a new facial salon for a facewash. Cost me 88 buck with alot of scars in return. -_-" I began to realized why my acnes and other skin problem keep coming back. The makeup cause it. My face become damn oily with makeup on and cos blockage in my skin and everything just pop up. Tihs whole week I never apply any make up to work and my skin become less oily and the skin problem have decreased. So the main suspect was the makeup. I really dunno what makeup will be better for my skin. Faceshop? Bodyshop? Im using Za now and well, I realized it totally sucks for my skin... My boss told me to try bodyshop product... I was still thinking...

Now you know why I didnt post my pics recently wor...
Hahahahaha!!!

One day when you see my pics here again means I have recover from the bad days, hahahaha~~

Btw, any suggestion on which makeup products for really oily skin?????

No comments: