Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Princees being throw by Garren

Yesterday Garren done something I never would thought he will do.
when I was preparing dinner for them, I saw Princess 'flying' in the mid air and landed on the floor with a "thump" sound when I walk to the living room from the kitchen.

My dear boy actually throw her!!

I was in shock!! I quickly walk over and there she was lying motionless, staring blankly with tougue sticking out of her mouth. Her tougue and ear went totally white.
I picked her up and called her name and she still did not move at all.

I was soooo scared!!

I thought she must have hurt somewhere internally. I was really veri afraid!
I quickly rummaged thru my drawer to look for the the vet clinic's card and called them up.

told them what happen and they ask me to bring her down immediately.

I really did.

I hurried took my wallet and keys and ushered to kids to wear their shoes and went to flag a cab.
First cab stopped and saw my dog in my arm actually say no. What a f**ker!!
So I waited for another. Luckily few minutes later another cab came along. An indian guy. He dont mind and all of us hopped in.

During the way there I was still really veri scared and worried. I keep calling her name and dont let her sleep cos I dont know whether she "sleep" forever or not.

I question Garren, asking him why did he throw Princess. He murmured something I don't understand and I ask him iz Princess bite him or disturb him, he say no. Then I told him he is a monster, not a boy, to treat a small animal like that. I asked him did he want to see her died? He say no and almost cried out. I told him how could he done something so cruel, to hurt an animal like that. He keep quiet.
I told them, for this day onward they are not allowed to touch her or let her out of the cage.

I always thought they will cared and gentle to her as they really dote her alot. Maybe Zhuzhu will sometimes disturb her as he is not old enough to understand. I keep thinking that Garren should be old enough to understand, but it seems like I was wrong.

When we reached the clinic, I told them to sit quietly outside and I went in to register. I feel quite embarrassed when I recalled the incident to the nurse. So many patients around and they must have heard me. By the time, Princess seem to be recover abit. The nurse checked on her and say her gum and tougue color have come back and so it should be not serious. So I have to wait for our turn to see doctor.

While waiting I was still angry with what Garren done. I keep question him why why why and what on earth made him do that.

I know he had regretted of what he did be cos he know Princess was hurt. I told him to apologize to Princess and ask if he will do that again. He apologized guiltily and say he wont do that again.

When its finally our turn, Princess have recover mostly, but she seem to be very afraid. Cling on to me veri tightly.

Doctor checked on her bones to see whether there are any broken bones. Then put her on the floor and see whether she can walked. Basically there are no serious injuries but her breathing seem to be abit harsh. Doctor say it might be due to the shocked she got when being throw or maybe that the mung got shifted from the impact she got when landing on the floor. Told me to obsevered her the whole night whether the breathing got calm down. If not must called them.
Then I asked her about the no blood ear and tougue and the motionless she lay for afew minutes. She says most properly due to the shock also. She also said it will slowly recover just like her tougue getting back the color.

I was relived.

Princess is fine and Garren is not a animal murderer...

By the time we reach home its already 9pm+. And all of us havent eat. So I told them to finish their dinner and bath and go to bed immediately cos they have made me veri angry.

This morning wake up Garren went to Princess cage to gave her some doggies's treats. And look at her for awhile. Think he is guilty and really hope he understand that animals are to be cared real carefully after this incident.

I know he did not do that purposely cos they cared alot to her and always want to play with her.

No comments: