Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, December 1, 2008

infection?

Went to see doctor today.
Still feel pain in adominal area.
Doc say I got virus infection in my stomach and intestine. That's why keep feeling pain. OMGosh...

How come got it? I dunno...
Anyway, I really must take care of myself. I put too much stress on myslf.
To tell the truth, I hate my job now. Too much stress...


This is the shoes I planning to get for bois for the CNY.
They like Ben 10 ALOTS!!
One cost $30++. Quite expensive...


Thanks gers! For the suggestion regarding makeup for my problem skin..
But I wonder I got the time to go untill so far to buy the product or not... o_O"
If really can, I will try to go check it out... at Orchard???
Sorry, I have become a country pumpkin that I dunno where to find MAC counter.. !! Hahahaha!!!

No comments: