Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tuition.

Found a private tutor for Belle.
It was her old K2 tutor, used to attend her classes at RC. But heard that the Tutor company closed down.

Then luckily she live few blocks away. Now she teaching private tutoring at home. So I found out her tel from one of Belle's friend mum and called her.

Her tutor fee is really quite cheap for one to one tutor. Only $80 for 6 lessons. I also will let her teach Garren instead of letting him go to the new tuition centre from the RC. I duno what is the price for K1 tuition. Of cos hope its cheaper.

Today Garren going to perform for the K2 Graduation concert at CDANS. Need to bring him over before 430pm. Concert start at 7pm. Of cos I will go for the concert and shoot down the performance since I paid $40 for the costume and whatever they buy. Hahaha...

No comments: