Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Today got a surprise.. A really shocking surprise.
I received a letter from him. I was really very surprised.
I never really thought he will write to me. At least not after I filed divorce against to him.

Really glad for him that he is changing to a better person (I hope..) but something that is lost will forever be lost..
OF course he is still the father them. I wont deny his right of father as long he IS really going to fulfill his duty as a father to them.

Well, even we are not fated to be husband and wife for this lifetime, we can still be friends for our kids sake. I really dont want the kids to be affected just because of adults matter. Like what happened to my parents and me.


Going to Dec soon!!!

Recently, I dunno why, there are TONS of mosquitoes appearing in my house. Biting us untill we cant sleep at nite. Aiyo!!

Really so many that I can kill at least 2 mosquitoes a day!!!
i dunno where they come from, althought they say come from the forest next to my house. But really too much lor. Wonder should complan to town council or not.
But dunno is it from my house althought I confirm that there is no water stagnat in my house.

Aiyo!!

My shopping spree are finally in sgp. Now waiting for the organizer party to send to me. My bags have not arrive yet. Might have to wait till Dec. Sian!
The time have arrive that I need to spend more money to buy new clothes and shoe for kiddos. CNY... the days I actually dont like...

No comments: