Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

WTF!

I have received my lawyer letter regarding the custody court on 30th. He is really very Bo liao. Why now want to fight custody when he never even take care of them ONCE when we are around?

Why? Scare that come out nobody accompany him at home serving his tagging?
What kind of father is this? Playing jokes on his kids future? He really think he can give them a better future after all he done this 6 yrs?

Who can believe?

I WILL NOT give up on my kids no matter how tough it is!! ALL this yrs Im the one who look after them, feed them, give them education, take the role as the mother and the father, what the hell have he ever done for them!! Still got face to fight custody after he fail to do his responsibility as a father!!

OMG! Making me so pissed now!! Already made us suffer for 6 yrs, now still want us to suffer.. What kind of human is it!!

No comments: