Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Belle's 2nd Semester Result

Today went to her school to take the report book and meet up with the teacher to discuss about her.
Im quite satisfied with the result but I still think she never put in all her effort.

Firstly, the english paper mistakes.

The word 'frightened', she forgot to write 'i'.
The word 'jungle', she forgot 'n'.

I told her this is stupid mistakes. Cos the words were already in the paper and she actually copied wrongly.

The maths paper.

Her problem solving questions alot of wrong.
She still cant understand the questions well I think. She never read the questions carefully.

She did the best for her mother tougue. Well, Im glad. Although I hope she did well for ALL the subjects.

The result.

ENGLISH 72
CHINESE 92
MATHS 49 (fail by 1 mark -_-")

Overall(including 1st semester)
ENGLISH 67
CHINESE 89
MATHS 52

Results : Passed
Total : 208/300


Well, at least she passed her overall. I was told by one of the parent that Amethyst class (she was in now) was the second best and Sapphire class (which she will be in P2) was rank 5. I was shocked. I though that why degraded so much since her result was not so bad?
So I ask the teacher.
Then I was told that the Diamond and Amethyst class was the best. The rest 6 classes have no rank. All 6 are equally divided. So doesnt mean Belle are degraded. Only in P3 then there will have ranking for all classes.
I was relieved.
At least her chinese she will be attending either one of the top 2 class cos of her good result in chinese.

Form teacher say she is VERY helpful in class.
Chinese teacher say she improved alot on her attentive in class.

Belle told me she got awarded for 2 awards.
1 is helpful award. Called what I forgotten. The other award I dunno is what. She oso dunno. Hahaha...

No comments: