Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Chinchillas being throw away!! Who is that f**ker!!



3 greyish Chinchillas was found at roadside by my friend near my estate last Sat. Poor things seems to be roaming about for few days.
When they are found, hundreds of ants was crawling around them, biting them. There are patches of skin shown, sign of hair drop. The gardener in my estate actuali threw them in the drain and my friend saved them from being drown.

Called up SPCA and they DID NOT know what is Chinchilla... -_-" I thought that
SPCA will be kind to keep them as I got too much pets to take care. They say
they not enough men on Sat, might be late to come and take from us
and will give me a call when they coming. But they never call or come...


I was thinking of what to do with them when my bro say he wanted to keep them. So we keep them.

I really cant imagine why pple can just throw animals away thinking that they can survive themselves outside. Luckily they are not found by those stray dogs or cats.

Now they are much better as I used Princess medicine on them for mites and bought them timothy hay to eat.

They are very tame. Doesnt bite and doesnt make too much noise. One of them was a handicap. One hand does not function but still ok. But I really think we hardly can keep them long becos we dont really know how to take care and I really got my hand full with other animals and my kiddos...

Maybe when they are well enough, will find a home who really love them to adopt them.

No comments: